View Dr. Persin's IB Physics Fall 2016 Syllabus HERE.
View the IB Diploma Program Physics Guide HERE.
View the IB Diploma Program Extended Essay Guidelines HERE.
Topic 2: Mechanics Test. Click HERE.
Core Components (HL & SL)
Additional Components (HL)
Optional Topics for HL & SL
Practical Scheme of Work
Dr. Persin's Professional Memberships:
My Latest Science Interests:
Chemical Heritage Foundation at ChemHeritage
Maxwell's Equations 150 Years: Click on Maxwell150
Perimeter Institute of Theoretical Physics: Click on Perimeter
My Newest Publications at Scribd.com:
(All are ideal for computer, engineering, and physics students. View on tablets, laptops, and phones.)
1. PHYSICS SIMPLY PUT: Mechanics with Calculus. Get it HERE from Scribd.
A concise treatment of 12 chapters of Calculus-based Mechanics.
2. PHYSICS SIMPLY PUT: E&M with Calculus. Get it HERE from Scribd.
A concise treatment of 10 chapters of Calculus-based E&M.
3. JAVA PROGRAMMING. Get it HERE from Scribd.
A detailed set of 13 chapters in Java Programming with many example programs.
1. Web-Assisted Instruction (WAI) in Physics and Block Scheduling View Publication
2. Web Design and NSES Content/Process Standards View Publication
3. Ozone in the Stratosphere: Accumulation and Flow View Publication